1-360-815-2098Questions? Call Us M-F 8am-5:30pm PST Or use our Live Chat!
NOW SUPPORTS - 2011 6.7L Dodge Cummins - 6.7L FORD POWERSTROKE - 2011 GM 6.6L Duramax LML
Triple Dog GT or Gauge Tuner really stands up to its name. The GT is an
all in one downloader and monitor all in one compact electronic device.
With all the features contained in the GT it is amazing how easy it is
to install, installation simply involves plugging the product into the
vehicle OBD ll port and performing a download to the vehicle ECU. Whats
more is that the GT works on almost all late model diesel pickups and
some commercial applications.
Vehicle Applications: - Dodge '03-'11 5.9L and 6.7L
- Ford '99-'11 7.3L 6.0L, 6.4L & 6.7 Scorpion / Excursion
- GM '01-'11 6.6L LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM & LML / 06-10 6.6L Kodiak/Topkick
the GT and the Bully Dog product feature line up is the all new patent
pending Driving Coach feature. According to outside research studies,
drivers can save up to 37% on their monthly fuel bill simply by adopting
better driving habits. The Driving Coach feature shows people
specifically where their current losses are coming from so they can make
adjustments to correct their inefficiencies. It provides audio and
visual feedback to instruct a driver into better driving habits, read
more about the driving coach feature below.
• Added horsepower and torque
• Improved fuel economy
• Safety Defueling
• On-the-fly power level adjustment
• Four different power levels to choose from
• Easy installation (20-40 minutes)
• Free internet updates and upgrades
• Monitor and display vehicle parameters (PIDs)
• Full Color display with multiple color themes
• User set daytime and nightime driving modes
• Display current gear on vehicles with auto trans.
• Vehicle specific download features
• Initiate DPF burnoff on ‘09 GM and Dodge diesel
• Defuel based on user set safety parameters
• Read and Erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Display instant fuel economy and trip fuel economy
• Exclusive Driving Coach feature, Patent Pending